Hi, I’m Rob. I’m a serial entrepreneur who’s built and sold several companies, including Drip.
I’ve been helping non-venture backed startup founders since 2005 and now I run the first startup accelerator for SaaS bootstrappers, called TinySeed.
I’ve invested in more than 125 startups, but I don’t believe the only way to start a SaaS company is to raise money.
For context, I’ve built 6 businesses to six- or seven-figures in revenue without taking outside funding.
“Rob is one of the most pay-it-forward founders I know.”
I host the most popular podcast for bootstrappers, called Startups for the Rest of Us. It has more than 10 million downloads and 1000 five-star ratings.
Conference & Online Community
I run the most well known conference and online community for non-venture track SaaS founders, called MicroConf.
We have a Slack group with more than 4,000 founders, and we host several conferences per year to help motivate and connect founders like yourself.
In addition, I’ve…
- Written one of the bibles about bootstrapping software products, Start Small, Stay Small.
- Been interviewed in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Inc.
- Received a Wikipedia page
- Written north of 100 essays about starting startups
- Reached hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs through my interviews, talks, podcasts, and writing
If you’re interested in starting or growing a SaaS, enter your email at right to download my second book for free (Start Marketing the Day You Start Coding).
It’s 170-pages collecting my best articles from the past 15 years.
If you need to get in touch you can contact me here.