I’m pleased to go public with something I’ve been working on for quite some time:
MicroConf: The Conference for Self-Funded Startups and Single Founders
- June 6 & 7 in Las Vegas, NV
- Hosted by Rob Walling and Mike Taber
- Hiten Shah of KISSmetrics and CrazyEgg
- Rob Walling, author of Start Small, Stay Small
- Patrick McKenzie of Bingo Card Creator
- Mike Taber of Single Founder
- And many others…
A limited number of discounted pre-release tickets will be available soon.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone launching a startup with no outside funding who wants to hang out with and learn from 225 of today’s leading founders and entrepreneurs.
Sounds Awesome, What Should I Do Next?
If this is up your alley, here are the next two things you’ll want to do:
- Sign up to be notified about discounted pre-release tickets at MicroConf.com
- Tweet it!
More info to come. I look forward to seeing you in June.